Join CLFOGE and representatives from our kids’ EC programs as we host a panel of teachers who will answer your questions and help clarify the EC program. Our Teacher Panel is being held at D47 CORE Center on 300 Commerce Drive in Crystal Lake on Thursday October 18 at 6:30 pm. Please join us and bring your questions. You may submit your questions ahead of time or ask them at the meeting. There are no silly questions. If you have a question about the program, chances are at least one other parent has the same question.
Past questions include:
- What does the EC program look on a daily basis?
- How do the students transition from Elementary EC into Middle School EC?
- If my student is in EC, will they always be in EC?
- What are expectations about homework?
- Can parents help with the homework?
- …and many others
Remember, we are very fortunate to still have an EC (Gifted) program in our school district. Take this opportunity to learn more about it from the people who run the programs at your kids’ schools.
We look forward to seeing you there.